Olivia Putri

8:46 PM



Dear Oli,

I am writing this letter 8,972 miles away from you, and I have been missing you every single day since the day we parted.

You are seven years old right now, and I have never been so proud of a seven year old before. Just like my oma, the woman I adore, you are beautiful both on the outside and the inside. I am so happy of the girl you turn out to be; a girl with a beautiful heart. You are filled with kindness and love, and I am so proud of you. I fell in love with you from the moment I laid eyes on you. You are a blessing to a 14 year old girl who dreamed of having a little sister. You are my soulmate and my best friend. I cherish every moment we spent together. I cannot seem to forget all those times where we went to see movies in the theater, played pretend, sang, danced, and laughed. I remember how you used to come to my room in the morning and jumped on me, only to wake me up while telling me that breakfast is ready. It is the little things that I seem to miss the most. It hurts me knowing how much you cried because you missed me, and how much you begged for me not to forget you. My love, you should know that there is not a single day goes by without me thinking of you. My nights of unbearable cries are countless. I miss you with all there is inside of me. You may not understand right now, but in time, you will understand that what I am doing right now is also for your sake. I need to study real hard and have a nice job so I can take care of you. I promise you that I will take care of you. When there is nobody else, you know that you will always have me. You are my baby. I will always watch over you, care for you, and love you.

Thank you for showing me how beautiful the innocence of a child's heart is.
You mean the world to me.

Yours,
Abigail C. Parera

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook