WIN OR LOSE

9:15 PM


The atmosphere is very tense across the United States of America right now as Americans anxiously wait for the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Although I could not and did not vote because I am not yet a US citizen, I strongly support the re-election of president Donald J. Trump. Win or lose this year, I will still celebrate. President Trump has fought a good fight these past four years. It was a tough battle, yet he did not falter. He fought against some real powerful entities to expose their dirty deals and corruption in the US. He fought for the fundamentals, beliefs, and values of this country, among those are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

President Trump has put this country before himself. The sacrifices he has made for this country is immeasurable. Some are blinded, but others could clearly see that God is on his side. I ask God to continue to give him strength and the will keep on fighting. For if God is for us, who can be against us?

For the president’s courage, I shall still celebrate.

This election has taught me that there are true evil out there, guised as something so righteous. I have learned that people can be deceiving. The best thing you can do is to keep a skeptical mind and pray to God that you are making the right decision each and every day.

I pray for America during this uncertain time. I truly believe that God knows what is best for this country. Whatever happens, it is so because God allows it to happen. All I can do right now is to pray and ask God for the president’s re-election. However, Dear Merciful God, not my will but Yours be done. I am limited. My knowledge and expectations are limited, but You are unlimited. I put my trust in You alone. I surrender all.

Dear President Trump, if you get re-elected, I truly believe it is because God decides that your battle is not yet finished, and He wants you to continue to fight this good fight. Know that there are many people who are supporting you and cheering you on. If you lose this election, I truly believe it is because God decides that you have sacrificed enough. You have fought the good fight. You have finished the race. You have kept the faith.

Dear Presidential candidate Biden and the Democratic party, if you win, I truly believe it is because God allows you to win. All I can do is to sincerely plead that, like president Trump, you put God and this country before yourself. Please do not betray God, your country, and your people. This is a great and amazing nation and it continues to thrive under God. Please keep it that way.

Whatever the results may be, I sincerely plead that America takes and accepts it gracefully. Our days of rioting, burning, and looting are behind us. It is only time for us to stand together, hand in hand, and rise up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook